Caroline C. Corbitt is an associate attorney with a practice that encompasses a wide range of complex commercial litigation, including consumer protection, defective products, data breaches, employment, antitrust and privacy.
Caroline has been active in the firm’s prosecution of Staley et al., v. Gilead Sciences at al. (a class action lawsuit against drug manufacturers Gilead, Janssen and Bristol-Meyers Squibb alleging that the defendants colluded to raise the price of HIV drug treatment regimes, harming the one million people in the United States living with HIV); Hubbard v. Google LLC (a nationwide class action on behalf of minor children alleging that Google, YouTube and certain other companies that post content on YouTube illegally tracked and collected the personal information and persistent identifiers of minor children viewing children’s videos on YouTube); and Corcoran v. CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (a class action on behalf of insured consumers who were allegedly overcharged at CVS pharmacies for their generic prescription drugs).
Prior to joining Pritzker Levine, Caroline worked for four years as an associate attorney at Gibbs Law Group LLP. While there, she worked on numerous class action lawsuits that received widespread national media coverage, including In re Anthem, Inc. Data Breach Privacy Litigation; In re Wells Fargo Collateral Protection Insurance Litigation; and Fero v. Excellus Health Plan, Inc.
During law school, Caroline was a summer extern for the Honorable Laurel Beeler, Magistrate Judge of the United States District Court, Northern District of California. She also externed at the Federal Trade Commission and the California Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- University of Southern California, J.D.
- Harvard University, B.A.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- Northern California “Rising Star”
- California Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Author, Monopsony and Its Impact on Wages and Employment: Past and Future Merger Review, Competition – The Journal of the Antitrust, UCL and Privacy Section of the California Lawyers Association (Fall 2019)
- Contributor, California Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law, Revised Edition (2020)